'This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.' Shakespeare might have had an adventure like this in mind when he wrote these words. On this escorted tour of England, we'll bring to life such blessed and iconic destinations, including London, Oxford, Bristol, Liverpool, and Stratford-upon-Avon. Along the way, you'll have the opportunity to discover England's legends and lore through a la carte optional excursions, ample free time, and Cosmos' guided assistance. Your Tour Director and CosmosGO app are great navigators to help you find the best eateries and sights. MyCosmos has the right optional excursions to match your favorite idea of enjoying England's hidden spots. You'll travel from London to Oxford and Cotswolds-the perfect places to experience the flavor of English real ales and fish-n-chips. You'll visit Bristol for the chance to see the street artworks of world-famous artist Banksy. Your days are free to fill with fascinating fun, such as a visit to legendary Stonehenge and Bath. Walk the humble lanes of Liverpool with two nights to explore The Beatles' beginnings and transatlantic ocean-liners history. Tread the paths of Stratford-Upon-Avon where Shakespeare was born and spent his early life. Each day of your Cosmos Lite guided tour of England is yours to create, with the free time, optional excursions, and less-traveled locales of timeless English life.
Call (616) 866-3500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14358299
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2019
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||London||London's CallingLegendary author Virginia Woolf wrote that 'to walk alone in London is the greatest rest.' Your CosmosGO app will guide you to London's most famous landmarks: Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament with Big Ben, the London Eye, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Tower of London. Later in the afternoon meet your Tour Director who has everything you need to begin your England adventure.|
|Day 2||Bristol||Dreaming Spires and Dreamy CottagesMeet your fellow travelers as we head into the countryside and on to Oxford, the 'City of Dreaming Spires.' Your Tour Director will lead a walking tour with highlights like the Sheldonian Theatre, Bodleian Library, and Radcliffe Camera. Next, on our way to Bristol, discover the Cotswolds and drive through some of its charming villages and the idyllic English landscapes. We stop in Tetbury, an architectural gem with many houses remaining as they were in the 16th century. Don't miss a chance to step into one of the honey-colored pubs and enjoy a 'Ploughman's' or traditional Fish & Chips! (B)|
|Day 3||Bristol||Artists & Architects-Known & UnknownWe're onto Bristol, snug in the hills of South West England. This charming town has a distinct identity as a mecca for artists, scientists, and architects who come here to seek inspiration. Throughout the city, you'll find the street artworks of world-famous artist Banksy-make it a point to find his earliest pieces as you explore Bristol. Or maybe step back in time and join an optional excursion to Stonehenge and Bath. (B)|
|Day 4||Liverpool||Tea Time & Time for ShoppingToday we leave the banks of the River Avon and drive to Shrewsbury, a charming medieval market town in the glorious English countryside. Here you'll have time to explore its quaint streets and shops, with discovery literally around every corner. Enjoy a coffee or a bite to eat in one of the many little restaurants before we continue our adventure onto Liverpool, your destination for the next two nights. (B)|
|Day 5||Liverpool||Strawberry Fields Forever Think of Liverpool and you immediately think of The Beatles. Their legacy is alive and well in this harbor town. Situated on the bank of the Mersey estuary, the city has one of the largest harbors in the world and remains a major port for transatlantic shipping. As former European City of Culture, it also boasts an impressive art scene, with more museums and galleries than any other British city outside of the capital. With your CosmosGO app in hand, you can discover Penny Lane and more. (B)|
|Day 6||London||The Bard of Avon, and the London StageThe last leg of your journey takes you to Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon. You'll experience its 800-year-old history first-hand, and see that time has stood still. Then it is back to London. This evening we invite you to celebrate your journey with an optional Shownight excursion-after dinner at a stylish restaurant, sit back in your premium seat and enjoy a world-renowned West End show. (B)|
|Day 7||London||Your England vacation ends this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $320No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in London:in single room $147-$208, in twin $90-$137, in triple $64-$113between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).