GLOBUS 2019/2020: Four Capitals of Europe Escape (KED)
8 days from Amsterdam to London
Call (616) 866-3500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14739295
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2020
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Amsterdam||Welcome to Amsterdam! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Amsterdam||Meet your Local Guide and hear about the fascinating history of the 700-year-old capital during a leisurely CANAL CRUISE. Admire the patrician mansions and the gabled facades, the 'Golden Bend,' the most prestigious part of the Herengracht, and much more. Also visit a major DIAMOND CENTER. Later, an optional excursion is available to make the most of your stay. (B)|
|Day 3||Brussels||Cross the border into the Flemish-speaking part of Belgium, formerly part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands until 1830, and arrive in Antwerp. Enjoy guided sightseeing of this important harbor city at the River Scheldt, and visit the GROTE MARKT in the Old Town. Continue to Brussels, the capital, where your orientation features the Rue Royale, the Parliament buildings, the Royal Palace, and St. Michael's Cathedral. Continue on foot and enter GRAND' PLACE to admire the baroque guild houses and the gothic Town Hall. You don't want to leave Brussels without touching the statue of Everard t'Serclaes, a 14th-century hero, for good luck, and taking pictures of the tiny but world-famous statue of Manneken Pis. This evening, [LF] a special dinner at one of Brussel's famous restaurants has been prepared for you. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Paris||A comfortable drive brings you to the proud capital of France-Paris. Choose from our optional excursions to visit the magnificent Louvre Museum to admire the Mona Lisa and a dinner outing to sample traditional French cuisine, followed by an orientation drive to get acquainted with this fascinating city. (B)|
|Day 5||Paris||This morning, guided sightseeing features the Opera, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, and a CRUISE on the River Seine. Later, an optional excursion to the lavish baroque Palace and Gardens of Versailles is available, and tonight, dinner and show at the world-famous Moulin Rouge might just be the ticket! (B)|
|Day 6||London||Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for a smooth ride to London, arriving in the afternoon. (B)|
|Day 7||London||Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and much more. The highlight is a visit to ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL, Sir Christoper Wren's masterpiece built between 1675 and 1708. Optional excursions are available to enhance your stay. (B)|
|Day 8||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person in single, double, or triple room occupancy.The single supplement waiver and single room capacity is limited, please call for availability.All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Welcome Back Credit, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount. Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:in single room from $112 to $187, in twin from $65 to $102, in triple from $65 to $102Extra nights per person in London:in single room from $173 to $260, in twin from $89 to $131, in triple from $85 to $127
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).