GLOBUS 2021: Peru Splendors with Galapagos Cruise (SOE)
13 days from Lima to Guayaquil
Call (616) 866-3500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246985
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Lima||Welcome to Lima! Meet your Tour Director upon arrival.|
|Day 2||Lima||LIMA Guided sightseeing includes the Plaza de Armas, the Government Palace, Cathedral, and San Francisco Monastery. Tastings at a [LF] Peruvian food market. Welcome dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Sacred Valley||LIMA Fly to Cusco. SACRED VALLEY Participate in an [LF] El Pago a la Tierra (Mother Earth Ceremony) with local shaman. Visit Awanakancha to see a pre-Columbian weaving demonstration, and llamas, alpacas, guanacos, and vicunas. Free time for shopping Pisac's famous market. (B,L,D)|
|Day 4||Machu Picchu||SACRED VALLEY Visit to the Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo and a [LF] local Peruvian home. Scenic ride on the Vistadome Train through the Urubamba Valley. MACHU PICCHU Guided sightseeing at Machu Picchu. Dinner at your nearby hotel. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Cusco||MACHU PICCHU Second included entrance to Machu Picchu. Afternoon train to the Sacred Valley. Transfer to Cusco. (B,L)|
|Day 6||Cusco||CUSCO Guided sightseeing includes visits to the Cathedral and Santo Domingo Monastery. Traditional [LF] Pasacalle (Andean Parade) and visits to Kenko Amphitheater and the Temple of Sacsayhuaman. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Quito||CUSCO Fly to Quito via Lima.QUITO Free time this afternoon. (B)|
|Day 8||Quito||QUITO Guided sightseeing includes Independence Square, the Cathedral, and San Francisco Plaza Church. (B)|
|Day 9||Santa Cruz||QUITO Fly to Baltra.SANTA CRUZ Drive to the highlands of Santa Cruz Island and visit the Tortoise Reserve where giant tortoises are found in their natural habitat. Embark the Galapagos Legend for your 3-night cruise. (B,L,D)|
|Day 10||Cruising: Genovesa Island||GENOVESA ISLAND Your Naturalist guided tour take you up Prince Philip's Steps, where you will see large nesting colonies of Nazca and red-footed boobies. Wedge-rumped storm-petrels can be and, if you're lucky, you may catch a glimpse of a short-eared Owl. After lunch on board, visit Darwin Bay to observe frigatebirds, red-footed boobies, herons, lava gulls, and many other bird species. (B,L,D)|
|Day 11||CRUISING: SANTA CRUZ & SANTA FE ISLANDS||SANTA CRUZ ISLAND Guided walk around a brackish lagoon where feeding flamingos are often found. Climb Dragon Hill, an important nesting ground for endemic land iguanas, offering lovely views of the neighboring islands. The forest is home to mockingbirds, Darwin's finches, yellow warblers, and Galapagos doves.SANTE FE ISLAND See a large sea lion colony greets you on its white-sand beach. Walk through a cactus forest in search of the endemic Santa Fe land iguana, the largest in the islands. This island is home to a number of endemic species, including the Galapagos hawk, Galapagos snake, a variety of finches, and one of the four species of Galapagos mockingbirds. (B,L,D)|
|Day 12||Guayaquil||MOSQUERA ISLET This flat, sandy island has a large colony of sea lions and is an excellent site for observing shorebirds such as herons and lava gulls. Take a dip in the waters and snorkel to see the abundant sea life. BALTRA Fly to Guayaquil.GUAYAQUIL Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 13||Guayaquil||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Dates & Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $1,000 (based on Miami, departure in January, 2021) or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Lima/Cusco; Cusco/Lima; Lima/Quito; Quito/Galapagos; Galapagos/Guayaquil. Air prices were effective on July 14, 2020 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.Galapagos cruise price is based on a Standard Plus cabin on the Galapagos Legend. Cabin upgrades are available.Galapagos package does not include Galapagos National Park entrance fee and transit card ($120) but are additional and mandatory. These fees will be added to your Vacation Estimate.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).